We offer custom design
will be happy to serve
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or via whatsapp +972-547-994661
The materials which the jewelry is made:
sterling silver 925
Sterling silver 925 plated with 14 carat gold
14 carat pure gold (18 carat also available)
*Production time for silver, goldfield and gold-plated items is up to 7 business days.
*14 carat gold is 21 business days before being shipped.
*Other items will be shipped between 3-10 business days.
The jewelry is handmade with love and with the best quality.
The instructions should be followed to preserve the jewelry to keep it shiny and plated.
One-year valid warranty with receipt of repairable damages.
* Warranty is valid in reasonable use of the item and includes any defect.
* The warranty does not include breakage, rupture, blows, scratches, unnatural.
*The warranty is not for the loss of the jewelry and / or part of it.
* After one year, we offer additional repair and coating service if required for a nominal fee without time limit.
For any questions regarding re-coating and / or repairs, please contact us by email at email@example.com or at Whatsap +972547-994661.
Remove your jewelry when you:
Shower, Bath, Swim
various compression products
all may damage the shine and the jewelry plated.
Beware of blows and bumps: Jewelry - especially with gemstones - can be fragile, so beware.
* It is advisable not to store gold and silver jewelry together or with other jewelry to preserve the metals.
* It is advisable to keep the jewelry packed and not open in the air when not in use.
Advise on cleaning your jewelry at home:
High-quality metal that holds over time, however, may cause the body's acidity, salts and various chemicals to be silvered or blackened,
Silver reacts differently to various skin types, and body acidity may affect the speed of the oxidation process
With proper care you can keep the items:
*once a year- The jeweler can be soaked in warm water for 24 hours with liquid. Then rinse and dry well.
* There are various pure silver cleaning materials.
* Clean with a soft, damp cloth.
* You can clean with soap and water once a year
Gold plated / silver plated
* To keep the shine to the coated luster and clean it of dirt, use a soft, dry cloth.